Join now - it's Free!
( Login if you are registered )The truely free UNIQUE site, to make a geodate (date through the MAP) for travelling and meeting people at the same time! Free means totally free with no nonsense.
Welcome to our Travel dating site!
Igeodate.com is a Travel and Dating Site, but you can also find travel mates here.
Our focus is on Dating, but we are not just a Dating site.
Anyone can join our site regardless of nationality and ethnicity.
The unique focus is to serach people's current location through the map.
The streetview is shown by double-clicking anywhere on the map. Your current location can be disabled, to keep your privacy if you choose to. This site is for people who love to travel and meet travel partners and date with native people from the destination.
Try our site, it's free. We will not charge you to send messages or anything like that. When we say free, we mean 100% FREE!
Where are all the Singles in the world?
In our site you can publish a profile, browse or search for other members, and message with the ones you like.
We would love to read your experiences in our blog section. Did your date went well? Cultural differences? Or did you get married?
That's it. No more, no less. But that's all you need, isn't it?
This is a Free Dating Site, not an agency. In our site you must help yourself. But if you are OK with that (and if you are nice and awesome), then hundreds of thousands of nice and awesome members are waiting to meet YOU :)
Yo whats up its me from Holland. Looking foreward to travel with all people throughout this world that we share together...Read more;
Looking for nice young ladies who i can be proud off to do their job :)..Read more;
Just another guy looking for a..
I love asians and I want to be serious with one to settle down. We all get older and its time:)..Read more;
51 years old men whats a relation with yonger woman ...Read more;
Hy ik ben vrijgezel en zoek een maatje..Read more;
looking for nice guy to travel
I am Eka,I am good girl and like to learn cultures. I love travelling so much, only i hve no been more far then asia. My father is japanese so I am mi....Read more;
I love asian ladies, I really enjoy every moment with the warm, cute, sweet hot woman..Read more;
Testen phase..Read more;
Ordnary person, with an ordina..
Just me..let's talk and u will know me..Read more;
Hello everybody, hope you do f..
Hello, I am a javanese girl, and I would like to get out from this country to travel one day. Hope to meet some good people, thank you...Read more;
About the culture in Haiti
Identification. Haiti, a name that means "mountainous country," is derived from the language of the Taino Indians who inhabited the island before European colonization. After independence in 1804, the name was adopted by the military generals, many of them former slaves, who expelled the French and took possession of the colony then known as Saint Domingue. In 2000, 95 percent of the population was of African descent, and the remaining 5 percent mulatto and white. Some wealthy citizens think of themselves as French, but most residents identify themselves as Haitian and there is a strong sense of nationalism.
Location and Geography. Read full article about Haiti